Legal 1031 Exchange Services, Inc. is currently looking for established salespeople nationwide.
Successful candidate for this position will meet with clients to discuss potential 1031 exchange transactions, interact and help manage client referral relationships, and research 1031 issues to better inform clients and referral relationships. Prior experience working for a qualified intermediary or firm specializing in commercial real estate transactions is a plus.
Successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Proficient public speaker
- Strong understanding of basic business principles
- Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to manage complex workload and prioritize appropriately, delegating where appropriate to support staff
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and identify opportunities
- Highly developed organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent writing ability
If you are established in the §1031 community, and are looking for a change, please contact us at email@example.com. All inquiries will remain confidential.
Legal 1031 is an equal opportunity employer.