- The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared with.
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This Policy was Last Updated/Modified and is effective as of June 7, 2021
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Website – Legal1031.com
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website and any linked sub-pages. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Legal 1031 Exchange Services, LLC (hereinafter "Legal 1031") will use the information that you provide to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization and related entities, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Webinars and Continuing Education Classes
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To opt out, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.